If you press PRINT and nothing happens it is most likely due to a missing "Print Manager Client" peice that has to be installed for you to print. The fix is outlined below.
1. First go to Software Center. Click Here for Software Center Instructions
2. GO to Additional Applications
3. Select "Print Manager Plus - Client" and click the red Install button on the bottom right.
4. If you get a green check mark you can close that window.
5. You should now be back at the "Software Center". After a few moments it should say installed.
6. Restart your computer.
7. The next time you log in you should be able to print.
8. If you still cannot print or you did not get a green check mark when you clicked install then please update the help ticket.