Welcome to Room 507!
Top 7 things to know about Mrs. Iverson’s Class
7. We really do start class at 8:00. Be on time.
6. Most of our school work is done during the school hours as we work hard and push ourselves to overcome our difficulties. However, all students should study their spelling words and read for 25+ minutes each night.
5. You are allowed to bring a healthy snack and water to drink.
4. Check out my website for extra practice and fun things to do: www.fesgrade5.weebly.com
3. Fifth graders need deodorant. Please.
2. Mrs. Jones is my awesome partner and we love working together to make students grow in all subjects!
1. We have many superpowers in this room, but the greatest is that we work hard every day!
Degrees and Certifications:
I am originally from Northern Minnesota and I graduated from Mayville State University; it is a very small school in North Dakota but has been recognized as an outstanding institution for teacher education!
After graduation, I taught in McAllen, Texas for many years and I also supervised and trained first year teachers.
I am married to Mr. Erik Iverson, the Math Intervention Teacher at FES. We have two adult children.
You can e-mail me at: email@example.com