Curriculum & Instruction
The Department of Curriculum and Instruction is committed to supporting our campus leaders and community of learners, including teachers, assistants, students, parents, administrators, and central office colleagues. Our work provides curriculum, instruction, and assessment resources to fulfill the district's mission of inspiring excellence in student learning.
Our primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting the campus leadership and staff in implementing the written, taught, and assessed curriculum.
- Providing, coordinating, and supporting high-quality staff development
- Providing research-based instructional resources
- Overseeing the development, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of federal, state, and local programs/initiatives
- District Literacy Plan
- District Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) Plan
- Dual Language Program
- Expansion of CTE Courses and Certification Options
- Sheltered Instruction