UIL Week Reminders
Posted by ELLIE PARKS on 3/3/2022
FHS (NOT FMS) Choir Students:
You will miss A lunch through 7th period on Monday to work with our UIL Clinician, Dr. Arredondo. (Guys will only miss A lunch through 6th period.)
ALL music must be memorized. You have had plenty of time and access to all tracks for weeks, but this is the weekend to finalize memorization if you haven't yet. We are NOT UIL ready, and the only way to get there is to get memorized.
I believe in you all and I think Monday will be a really great rehearsal. Just please put the time in on your own between now and then.
UIL is one week from today.
Also, your dinner order form is due by the end of 4th period tomorrow (Friday).
You are welcome to come in for extra practice during lunch and 7th period (girls only) between now and UIL. Guys are welcome to come in during lunch and 4th period for extra practice.
March 10, Day of UIL Schedule
- Thurs. March 10, 7th/8th Grade UIL Concert & Sight-reading at Boerne HS, 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM (Required for eligible 7th/8th graders)
- 6:00 AM Arrive at FMS Choir room
- 8:00-9:05 AM Competition at Boerne HS
- 9:30-10:30 AM Brunch at Denny's
- 11:30 AM Arrive back at FMS:
- Thurs. March 10, High School UIL Concert & Sight-reading at Boerne HS,12:15 PM - 7:00 PM (Required for all eligible FHS Choir members)
- 11:40 AM (A lunch/5th period) Bring lunch to choir room and quickly eat. Change clothes and warm-up.
- 12:15 PM Depart FHS
- 1:35-2:40 PM Treble Choir Competition
- 3:15-4:20 PM Mixed Choir Competition
- 4:45-6:00 PM Dinner at Sauced
- 7:00 PM Arrive back at FHS